Sasayaki Glitter Mid-month New Release

I received another set of super cute images from Sasayaki Glitter for this mid-month new release.



Pilot Duck is also available as a one-day freebie on the Sasayaki Glitter Stamps FB Group. Make sure to join the group and grab the cutie!

24-Hour Freebie on FB Group


Here he is, all coloured up by me!


It was a pleasure colouring them and I am inspired to put them on some cards soon. The images are very versatile and wonderful to colour. Pop over to the Sasayaki Glitter blog for a look at the inspiration projects from the design team.

Here are all the images I coloured.



I used Kit and Clowder's freebie metal tutorial from last month's Create and Learn class.
If you missed it you can learn from the Elements of Nature Class.






I used Kit and Clowder's freebie metal tutorial from last month's Create and Learn class. 
If you missed it you can learn from the Elements of Nature Class.


















Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
© Copyright Aichaku Creatura. All rights reserved.


Comments

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts