Colouring: August Create and Learn Pencils

I spent many days colouring this month's Create and Learn Pencils class and finally finished it over the weekend. The angel image is from Crafts and Me, with the background drawn in as part of the class.

Actually, to be honest, I became so impatient near the end that I rushed through the sky and lighting just to get it done! Now I can see that it's not good at all and the paper I used in this colouring doesn't work well with my Derwent Artists pencils. No matter how I blend, the tooth is still visible.

Still, I'm glad it's finished and I learnt plenty. I'm inspired to do more coloured pencil exercises. Even went to the library and borrowed some books!

I'm submitting this for the following:

Crafts and Me: Vintage Challenge
The Pencil Case: Week 1A Anything Goes Challenge
Graph It: Week 35 Anything Goes/Backgrounds Challenge
Not Just Cards: Challenge #23




Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

  1. Hi there! I think you did a great job, I haven't started this months class challenge yet, the thought of all them bricks!!! Really like your project, don't be disheartened! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at The Pencil Cases Challenge Blog and our brand new challenge of Anything Goes! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at
    *Anything goes/backgrounds* challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts