Card: Celebrate

Just enough time left in this weekend for one more card! I used up some left over chipboard and flag embellishments, I think it's from Basic Grey.

Inspired by Little Miss Muffet's Challenge #110 - Round in Circles 
Kiki Ice Cream from Little Miss Muffet

Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Lace Circles Die





Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

  1. Oh lovely honey. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.
    http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this time - Anything but a square
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous thanks for joining the Polkadoodles challenge Good luck and we hope to see you again soon. (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, it's adorable! Thanks for using a Little Miss Muffet Stamp. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts